A wonderful , educational outing!
We are keen to expose children to farm life and food production.
BOOK NOW FOR FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020 – Tuesdays to Thursdays!
2020 – Cost per child and accompanying adults, R 60 each.
- We show the children a video of the farm, berry growing processes and jam making.
- They pick berries into 150g punnets.
- They get to see and feel the huge fridges and freezers.
- They can enjoy their lunch and play in the country.
- Optional extras: Berry juice and little jars of jam to take home at a price of R 15 each.
Come and enjoy a berry picking morning together during the raspberry season – first Wednesday of the month (a minimum of 10 people).
Cost R 60/person, which includes a punnet for your raspberry picking.
We have croissants and coffee on offer for those interested or you can bring your own picnics (in the week only).
Photography by Jeremy Glyn for The Field in February 2018